Pediatric Physical Therapy
In-home visits where babies move best.
Pediatric therapy for the baby is optimal in the home because that’s where the baby feels most comfortable, at-ease, and ready to move.
Our services include thorough physical development examination including objective measurement of the baby neck, caliper head shape measurements, milestones assessment, and exercise recommendation that is customized and evidence-based.
We assess and treat the following early baby milestone ailments and conditions:
- Torticollis (tight or weak neck)
- Plagiocephaly and Brachycephaly
- Flat Head Syndrome, or Flat Spots
- Poor Tummy Time Milestone
- Development Milestone Delay
- Physical Gross Motor Delay
- Low Muscle Tone or Hypotonia
- Lack of Movement Coordination
- Acid Reflux with Movement Dysfunction
- Calming Movements for the Fussy Baby
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spina Bifida
- Tethered Cord Syndrome
- Treatment of the Premature Baby
- Twins or Multiples at Birth
- Genetic Syndromes or Abnormalities of Chromosomes
- Dandy Walker Syndrome
- Club Foot
- Orthopedic Disorders
- Neurologic Disorders
- Complex Birth, Delivery, and Trauma
We’re happy to be an in-network provider with private insurance, as well as provide pediatric therapy through Early Intervention.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Humana Military Tricare
- United Health Care
- Liberty HealthShare
- Early Intervention
Would you like to know more about early intervention?
Early Intervention is a state program which provides early childhood therapies ages 0-3. Evaluations and assessments begin by families calling their local Child and Family Connections site.
For Families Living in:
Lake County Health Department
3010 Grand Avenue
Waukegan, IL 60085
1835 West Central Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Rush University Medical Center
945 West George Street, Suite 300
Chicago, IL 60657
In order to qualify for the program, the baby must present with a 30% delay in at least one of the following aspects of development:
- Physical (Gross and Fine Motor Development)
- Communication (Speech and Language)